时间：2023年3月9日星期四，04:00 PM 欧洲/柏林
Are you ready to take your microcontroller skills to the next level?
Join us for an exciting live webinar with Arduino's Sebastian Romero and Elektor's Stuart Cording as they take us on a journey through the world of MicroPython.
MicroPython has been gaining popularity as a programming language for microcontrollers in recent years. Its popularity among developers makes it easier to move to embedded systems development, despite not providing the same level of real-time control as C and C++.
During this webinar, Sebastian will guide us through:
- The capabilities of MicroPython using the boards that support it.
- You'll see live demos of how applications are implemented using the available MicroPython infrastructure
- Learn how to access various on-board sensors.
- See some amazing machine vision capabilities using OpenMV.
- And, if you're lucky, there may even be a sneak peek into the world of the cloud!
Sign up today for free to reserve your spot!
#MicroPython #Arduino #Webinar #IoT #OpenMV
https://elektor.clickmeeting.com/arduin ... o/register