shaoziyang
帖子: 3919
注册时间: 2019年 10月 21日 13:48

CircuitPython 8.0.0 Beta 5 发布

帖子 shaoziyang »

图片

CircuitPython 8.0.0-beta5测试版。

警告
  • 自 8.0.0-beta.2 以来,2MB 和 4MB 闪存 ESP32 和 ESP32-C3 开发板的闪存分区发生了变化。当您在 beta.2 上加载 8.0.0-beta.3 或更高版本时(反之亦然),在这些板上,CIRCUITPY 将被擦除并重新格式化。
  • 自 8.0.0-beta.1 以来,Raspberry Pi Pico W 的闪存分区发生了变化。当您在 beta.1 上加载 8.0.0-beta.2 或更高版本时(反之亦然),在 Pico W 上,CIRCUITPY 将被擦除并重新格式化。
Functionality additions
  • Added WiFi workflow with browser-based device discovery, filesystem browsing, upload, download, file editing, serial/REPL connection (available on Espressif and, as of 8.0.0-beta.5, Pi Pico W).
  • Added a one-line status bar, which displays connection status, last exception, and version on a terminal window title or on the top line of an attached display. Mu 1.2.0 and Thonny 4.0.x and later are able to suppress status bar information in the REPL output.
  • .env file in CIRCUITPY specifies WiFI connection parameters, BLE name, and other startup values.
  • dotenv support: os.getenv() values are set by values in .env file. Values can be fetched from other dotenv-format files.
  • WiFi functionality implemented on the Raspberry Pi Pico W.
  • Revised Espressif camera support, now available on ESP32, ESP32-S2, and ESP32-S3.
  • Bulk analog input: analogbufio (available only on RP2040 for now).
  • Pin state can be preserved during deep sleep (available only on Espressif for now).
  • Allow setting USB VID, PID, manufacturer, and product ids at runtime.
  • Enabled collections.deque on most builds.
  • MP3Decoder and WaveFile can now take a filename instead of an open file.
  • AnalogIn values are full range from 0 to 65535, instead of having zeros on low-order bits.
  • In-place firmware update (dualbank) capability may be disabled in favor of a larger CIRCUITPY drive.
  • Added TileGrid.contains().
  • Added os.utime().
  • Added coproc module, for running programs on an on-chip co-processor. Currently available for the RISC-V core on the ESP32-S2 and ESP32-S3.
  • A serial “break” on the USB or UART REPL serial connection will cause a KeyboardInterrupt, like ctrl-C. The advantage over ctrl-C is that the break interrupts even if the input buffer is full.
  • Add hidden property to vectorio shapes.
  • Add native _pixelmap.PixelMap support, for speed.
  • Chained exceptions are now implemented.
Compatibility changes
  • PulseOut no longer accepts a PWMOut. Use a Pin instead.
  • Auto-brightness support in displayio and framebufferio has been removed. It was never implemented completely.
  • OneWire is only in onewireio, and is no longer in busio or bitbangio.
  • gamepadshift has been removed: use keypad.ShiftRegisterKeys instead.
  • Print out whole-number floats exactly and correctly.
  • Restored rainbowio and onewireio to a number of boards. Some boards still have rainbowio turned off for space reasons.
  • i2ctarget.I2CTarget is the new name for i2cperipheral.I2CPeripheral. Accept both for now. I2CPeripheral is deprecated and will be removed in 9.0.0.
  • Allow display.root_group to be set, instead of using display.show(). display.show() is deprecated and will be removed in 9.0.0.
  • The property supervisor.runtime.ble_workflow replaces supervisor.disable_ble_workflow().
  • The property supervisor.runtime.next_stack_limit replaces supervisor.set_next_stack_limit().
  • The property supervisor.runtime.rgb_status_brightness replaces supervisor.set_rgb_status_brightness().

回复

• 随机主题
    回复总数
    阅读次数
    最新文章